Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sofia & Hazren's Reception


If you must know, I can't stand heat. I'm princess-y like that. But for my best friend, I would load up some face tissue and hand fan, and brave through the Port Dickson heat. Anything for my best friend. Unless it involves lizards...that's a whole different story.

1. Sofia's reception.

Grand. Gorgeous. Apam Balik.






Seriously. Apam Balik! The nipis kind- my favourite, and they make it live. I wanted to ask for 'extra jagung', extra crispy, but the pakcik behind me did not look happy. Pfft. Party pooper. Oh and cendol too! Perfect!!

Yeah yeah here comes the bride whatever...*munch on apam balik*. Hehe kidding!







I went up the pelamin and asked "Eh how was you malam pertama...?" *nudge*

Busybody, sorry.

2. Hazren's reception.

I love kampung wedding!! Its so traditional, people are super friendly and helpful..






Sofia kept saying "Bing, kipas bing!!Kuat sikit kipas!!" while controlling her smile as she was walking towards the pelamin

-______-"

....and OHMYGOD the food! Seriously, one of the yummy-est Kuah Lemak I've ever tasted. Sorry, no picture, I was busy eating *licks finger*.


We had to head back to KL early because Azrin had exams the next day.


....anyway, Congratulations again, Po!!!

Btw, since the wedding, I hav'nt seen this two lovebirds. Tsk tsk.











No comments:

Post a Comment