Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sipping Gold


On the day Sofia went off for her honeymoon, Sarah arrived from her long Japan trip (sheesh, jet-setting friends).

No, she did'nt buy me no kimonos.

Went to visit her at home and kacau her unpack (just in case she hid some kimonos in there haha)..

Sarah: Cik P, you should take care of your health. I'm gonna serve you green tea.

Urgh. Here comes Dr. Lalat.




"OMG ITS REALLY GREEN!!!"

I kepit my nose, held my breath and was preparing to gulp it down just to make her happy. Surprisingly, it was so yummy! Seriously, it's even yummy-er than my daily drink, teh o ais.

Its sweet, with a hint of seaweed. Oh, you see that little dots in the green tea?


They're gold flakes! Like real gold! I feel rich already! Apparently its good for your skin, so I drank till the last drop hoping I would glow like Lady Gaga.


*fingers crossed*






No comments:

Post a Comment