Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ten Minutes

Its 8.30 am and I just got back from sending dear Sofia and Hazren to the airport for their honeymoon.

Their flight was at 7am..

Azrin and I were outside their house at 5.15 am (yes I woke up at 5am on a Sunday for my bestie), calling them kebejillion times.

At 5.50 am..

Sofia: Err. He-lo?
Me: OI! R U STILL FREAKING SLEEPING?! I'VE BEEN OUTSIDE FOR HALF AN HOUR!
Sofia: Oh.

I swear to god, I would've gone up and knock on their door til it breaks, but I need a damn pass to do so.

They were late and they could have check-ed in online the night before, but no.......I guess they were getting, err, busy.

Haha.

I know y'all just got married and stuff, but sleep early lah! Haiyoh. Haha.

We got to the airport 10 minutes before her boarding time and they jumped off the car and ran off ala Amazing Race!

Btw, they went for their honeymoon without shower-ing. HAHAHAHA.

Have fun guys!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment