Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review: Long Weekend


Azrin and I haven't had a movie date night in so long!! Probably more than a year. I don't even know what were we busy with...

Checked our schedule, found one night where we were both free, I quickly booked the tickets online, grab my dear boyfriend and off for our movie night. Hehe.

I love love love ghost movies. Especially the ones from Thailand, Korea, Japan, those kinds. I think hollywood's creepy movies are not so...creepy. Except Paranormal Activity haiyoh!

This time we watched Long Weekend, a Thai movie.



First of all, Thai's male actor....... *wipes drool*

Even when they kena rasuk, seriously...underwear model alert.


Overall, the movie was just so-so. The storyline was average, nothing special. Annoys me that some parts (usually the crucial moments!), the subtitle dissapears. Like, hello!!

Ratings: 6.5 / 10






No comments:

Post a Comment