Monday, May 27, 2013

Hot as Hell


Have you guys tried the world's hottest chilli?

Well, I have *blows nail*




My father calls it "takda pasal, cari pasal", because we were all racing to the toilet right after haha.

Nadia was telling her experience eating it and I got so excited, I wanted to try too. I was all like "Ngeh, how hot can it be? Its just....chilli"



Boy, was I wrong........

First bite...

*after 3 seconds*    

"Not that hot what..."

* 5 seconds*

#&^%$#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tears falling down like waterfall, lips burning like crazy, started cursing like mad. Oh dear god.




After a tiny piece, I ordered a cake to kill off the spicy-ness. Shafiqah was about to faint, Azrin went deaf for a while, Nadia looked like she was abused.

Crazy!



...but I'm proud to say, I have tasted the Hottest Chilli in the world :)

...nope, never eating it again. Ever!








No comments:

Post a Comment