Thursday, December 29, 2011

Game Night

Sorry I've been kinda MIA past week or so. With Mommy in and out and in again of the hospital, I've been a tad busy. She's ay-ok now, alhamduliilah. Quite a scare for us. Thank god everything is back to normal. Thanks everyone for all the calls and smses of wishing Mommy well. She felt kinda cool for a second. Dots.

Anyway, last night was a little game night. Well, poker night. Havnt played poker for a while and its about time to use the poker set Azrin bought (I was pushing him to buy in Melbourne because I was broke by then).


Mom: Malam-malam Jumaat you want to go play poker?

Haha.

I started with this.


Ended up with this.


Champion *flips hair*.

Anyway, were one step away from a brand new year. Gotta list down my resolutions (some are pretty ridiculous and are barely achievable). What are your new resolutions? I'll tell you mine soon :)

If I have ever 'terkecilkan' your hati, my sincerest apologies :)

Have an amazing New Year celebration (just double awesome with the extra long weekend, huh?). Don't do anything I would'nt do. Have fun, dont do anything illegal.

See you next year guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment