Monday, December 12, 2011

Melbourne Part 2: Rod Laver Arena

If you're a tennis fan, you would probably be throwing eggs to your screen right now only because you're jealous. Haha. You can say that I'm not HUGE tennis fan. Heck, I can't play tennis to save my life but I must say I really enjoy watching it on tv with my big bowl of chips and a jug of teh o ais.

Sheesh.

I was bugging Azaliya to bring Azrin and I on the tennis tour, and after a few changes, we made it y'all! A few minutes late, but we made it! (We're Malaysians, who would have thought they would start the tour on time pfft).



Had to run from the tram stop, I felt like Sharapova already *flips hair*.

The tour lady (btw, she's so awesome and friendly and she knows everything!) brought us around- changing rooms, where Federer walks and prays before the game, where the loo Serena pee was, the other courts around the main ones, where Venus eats, where the VIPs sit, where Nadal's girlfriend/father/uncle sits. Im exaggerating a bit but in my head it was excatly that! Hee.






No, I didnt find Nadal's used socks. Haha.


.....and where the magic happens!



Unfortunately, Elton John decided to have his little concert so we could'nt access the whole court. PFFT!

Still, I had so much fun. To be there. I was a little jumpy and jakun. For you noobs, Rod Laver Arena is where the Australian Open is held and it is one of the Grand Slams besides French, Wimbledon and US.



Guess who's the new champion? She's a bit low profile :)


Any questions?

HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment