Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kuala Lumpur

Sorry guys, I have gone missing for sometime now. Here's a good news.


 I AM BACK! I'm sick though. Probably because it was super cold when I arrived in Melbourne, then it got real summer-y my last 2 days there (I'm tanned and I didnt even go to the beach) and when I touched down in KL, oh dear god I was sweating all the way home.







Food on the flight this time was a bit dissapointing, though. At least serve some Nasi Lemak for breakfast, lah!

And here I am now with things dripping down my Rudolph nose. Attractive. It is good to be home, though. Mom welcomed me with my favourite Asam Pedas but I bet its because she wants the things she ordered for me to get her. Hee.

You'll probably be sick of my next 50 posts on Melbourne. I'll try to sum it up and make it as short as possible ok. Also, now the job-hunting begins. Anybody wants to hire me? I make good coffee! Haha. Wish me luck people.




No comments:

Post a Comment