Thursday, December 15, 2011

Melbourne Part 4: Out of the City

Honestly, I have the BEST tour guide in the world *points at Azaliya*. Not only she gave me a comfy bed to sleep in (let's not talk about her bed-hogging disease, shall we) she also brought me everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. 2 pairs of my shoes were torn in the process ok, so yeah.

Blisters alert!

She brought me out of the city too! I went to so many suburbs with weird names, its crazy. I think I've seen 80% of Victoria.

1) Williamstown. Awesome fish and chips. Super chilled out.





2) Camberwell. Bloody cold. Flea market. People there love dogs.






3) Chadstone. Biggest shopping mall.



4) Harbourtown. I think this is in the city, but oh well. Windy like crazy.



5) Footscray. Victoria University. If I were to transfer to Aussie, this will be my campus. I'll pick Sunway in a second.





There's actually more, but I didnt take any pictures. See, told you she's awesome! If you need a tour guide, you should hire her. Cheap, too! Haha.

But in all seriousness, thanks Aja for having us there. It was super awesome and I hope I wasnt being too annoying with my suitcase taking over your room, taking 9 years to shower, whining about the coldness and everything else. So sorry if I was 'menyusahkan' and again, TENCHEWBERRYMOOCH!

No guys, this is not the last Melbourne post. Haha. Next post is going to make you cry. Hint: Dont read if you're fasting! Hee.






No comments:

Post a Comment