Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Melbourne Part 3: Yarra River Cruise

This was probably the only thing unplanned in our itinerary (I have an OCD tour guide, that's why). We got off the tram and I was just like 'hey! Its the river, what can we do here'.


Come on, its the Yarra River y'all. A Melbourne trip would not be complete if you dont walk around here (although according to Azaliya, my Melbourne trip would not be complete without a trip inside Melbourne Central!) except it was too cold and I was just done with the whole walking thing, so we decided to cruise around.

Azaliya and I even flirted ourselves to concession price *flips hair*. But I think they give that to anyone, anyway pfft.

It took us from one end of the city to the other end of the city. I'll just let the pictures do the talking














Don't be fooled. It LOOKS all sunny and shiny but the wind.... urgh! The 'hijab' pictures you see, one of my it's-too-cold-lets-bertaubat moment. Until I realised I'm wearing a tudung with a sleeveless. Major fail.


Say hello, to VU. City Campus. Its kind of by the river. I think my Sunway Uni is prettier, anyway. Also, they have no Medan with awesome Yong Tau Foo and waiters that could never understand your orders in Aussie so BOO!! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment