Thursday, December 1, 2011

Conned

Hi guys! Have y'all guess where I'm at yet? If you follow me on twitter you're disqualified haha.




I hate flying. Hate! Especially landing. I always thought that even if you're in First class or Business class, if it crashes, it crashes, dude. Thank god for yummy food.




...but, no flight would be perfect without...


7-hour-flight, Glee movie, The Smurfs, Princess and the Frog and a couple of Big Bang Theory later..

Hello, Melbourne.

Hello from Down under! Honestly, I feel conned. All this thing about summer in Aussie is hotter than KL, and the last time I was here it was autumn and it was not that cold. So here I was with my big sunglasses, sunblock, summer clothes ready to take the Aussie sun...

It's freaking 18 degrees! AND RAINING!!! 

Can't really wear anything I brought. Been borrowing Azaliya's clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment