Monday, December 19, 2011

Melbourne Part 5: Food

If you're on a diet or fasting or hungry but have no money, slowly move your cursor to that little X on your top right and click. This is a warning.

No? Still reading? Think you're so strong huh? Haha. Oh well, dont say I didnt warn you.

I am probably one of those Malaysians who goes overseas and gets excited when I see restaurants with names like 'Jom Makan' or 'Citarasa Malaysia' or stuff like that. Typical. Perut melayu, they call it. A day after I landed I was already hunting for my rice (fail!). Lucky for me, my awesome Azaliya brought me on a gastronomical journey (like literally! Especially for Azrin lol). Unlucky for me, there's no such thing as 'Australian Food'.

Ready?

Ok.

Korean BBQ




American Doughnuts


Koko Black




Williamtown's Fish and Chips


La Porchetta



Sofia



Vegan Bar (yeap, you heard right!)



Some breakfast place (that's half boiled eggs in the teeny cups)


Lindt Cafe



Fredo's Durian and Rocher


Lord of the Fries (damn, I'm healthy!)



Safari (Lamb and Steak mendy)




*gulp*

Stomach growling. I'm hungry.

*slowly moves cursor to little X*

Bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment