Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcoming 2012

First of all, Happy New Year guys!

Well, with the whole new year thing, I'm sure most of us have new goals set, new dress size to achieve, a wedding date to look forward to, anything. Pretty exciting, huh? Whatever it is, I wish you good luck. Though we dont have to wait for a new year to start something, heck why not? We now have 363 days to get J.Lo bod *toss cheeseburger to the bin*.

As for me, I just hope to be healthier. I wish my whole family to be awesomely healthy. I hope to be a better person (seriously, cut down on the gossiping ang bitching). To be a good daughter who spends more time with Mom and Dad, taking care of them. To be a good sister and aunt. To be an awesome girlfriend. Of course, I hope to be a better Muslim. I promise to have more 'dates' with god and not only talk to him when I'm in trouble. I'm thankful for what he had given me. Yes, I should always say thank you to HIM, at least 5 times a day. I'm trying and I hope God gives me the strength to do so.

Amin.

It's a brand new year. We should all let bygones be bygone, right?

...and yes, let's hope the whole end-of-the-world shannanigan ain't happening.

So...what I did on NYE?




..and it was snowing in KL. Smells like cheap soap, but oh well. It's the Malaysian snow.



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment