Friday, January 6, 2012

Bad Service

It was suppose to be a fun, relaxing spa day with the girls yesterday, ended up with a fun spa hour with Sarah.


Crappy!

Sofia treated Sarah, Fara and I for a pampering day of body scrub, steam bath, full body massage and a foot massage. I imagined the day to be the four of us lying face down in a row and just talk about anything and everything. I was wrong.



First of all, the rescheduled our appointment TWICE. With lame excuses.

Secondly, all of a sudden, we couldnt all do our massages together. So Sofia and Fara have to do it another day. Pfft.


Thirdly, Sarah and I did'nt get any freaking body OR foot massage. Dont even ask.

Bad, bad service.

Oh, and there's a dead lipas in the massage room. Disgusting. Sound's dodgy right? Trust me, it does not look dodgy but urgh!

Thank god Sarah and I had each other, at least we had fun talking and gossiping..and see each other naked! Haha! Ok gross.

Bad service, good company equals to an 'alright' experience. Let's see how Sofia and Fara's sesh turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment