Friday, April 29, 2011

...and they live happily ever after


Normally, we would see crazy traffic on a Friday evening. Today, there were less cars on the road. That was because most (if not all) of us were glued to the TV to catch the Royal Wedding.



My plans of doing a little revision for today flew out the window because I eagerly wanted to see what the princess wear. I bet some of us girls were drooling our diamonds off, and yes, some of us sworn of not eating for a year to get a teeny waist like Catherine Middleton.



First, I was amazed by the hats those ladies wore. Some looked like tudung saji, some looked like Astro dish, some was so huge that if it were to rain, Will and Kate would have no problem hiding underneath it. Still, everyone looked classy as ever. I like.





As Dad was excitedly trying to spot Elton John, I was jumping up and down waiting for Victoria Beckham to arrive.


Me : *points at David Furnish* That's Elton John's husband!

Dad : He married a guy?!?!?!?!

Me : Did u really think he was straight. Really....? *sacarsm*





She makes pregnancy on heels look easy.


After 29 hours of waiting, the princess finally arrived.



"OMG OMG OMG!!! GRACE KELLY!!!!!!" -Me.


Grace Kelly's wedding dress was my dream wedding dress. I had to pick my jaw off the floor when Kate showed up in this gorgeous Alexander McQueen. So.Freaking.Beautiful. Very grace kelly-ish. I double like.


I got a little teary when William really could not take his eyes off her (I mean, with that dress, who would!). They looked so freaking in love.



I bet now everyone wants horses and carriages and people waving at them at their wedding, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment