Monday, April 18, 2011

King of Fruits



These days, everywhere we drive, a sudden rush of a wonderful smell would pass by our nose. Ah, just awesome. My favourite season is here. Even better than Fashion Week. Why? Because those sticks with never ending legs would not go anywhere near it.




DURIANS!!!!!



*inhale.....burp*


One reason I would never ever live in another country.Ever. Well, unless they have these smelly thing.

I've had months of cravings and was almost conned by a man who was trying to sell ONE durian for a whopping 60 bucks.pffft. If I was back in Kedah, I could start my own durian spa...for free!!

Gosh, I miss kampung.

So I gathered up my durian-loving goons and attacked the durian place. I was a happy kid.




I still have not found a 'all-u-can-eat' durians for one price. Any recommendations??


No comments:

Post a Comment