Friday, April 1, 2011

New Mane

Oh, in conjunction with le birthday, I decided to get a.....


Haircut. It was sort of a "i feel like cutting hair, so lets go right now or i'll change my mind" moment.

When I got to the salon, I was just staring at the stylist, don't know what to do. I really did not expect to cut my hair. Idea came out of nowhere.

Half way, I wanted to cry looking at the mountains of hair on the floor. I did not dare look in the mirror, the whole time, I was shoving a book in my face.

Silly me, I forgot to take a picture right after (which is an abnormal thing for a girl), so this picture was a day after.


I can't whip my hair back and forth no more.Sobs. Oh, and since this is probably my last few months of being s student, I was thinking of dye-ing my hair in crazy colours, say pink? Because once I start working, there's no way I can do those stuff. Would you take an investment banker with green hair seriously?


Me : Ma, I got a haircut!!
Mum : *stares at me for a good 2 minutes* U did?
Me : Duh, uh! *shakes head like Sunsilk commercial*
Mum : Nyeeeeeeeeeeeeh *continues watching tv*


I feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment