Saturday, April 2, 2011

A not-so-surprise Party!




This is waaaaay overdue.



"Something from Azrin"


My 22nd birthday this year. Was suppose to be a surprise! But here's the thing. I love to spoil people's surprise for me. I don't know why, but I think I need to stop doing it. So I knew Azrin, my cousin and probably some of my friends was planning a surprise for about a week before my birthday, but I waited til a day before the party to "poop on the party" haha.



So they ignored the fact that I knew and stick with their original plan.Sort of. I don't know how, but they were all still wanted to surprise me.



Their plan : to surprise me at about 4 pm (at Azrin's house)



So from morning till afternoon, Azrin and I was texting (he was still trying to make up some things) so at 2, I texted him "Bee, I'm tired, going to go sleep now. Will text u when I wake up". Little did they know, I was already on the way to Azrin's.



I sneaked into the house.. *image: one friend was blowing balloon, one friend was making balloon poodle, one friend was making a crown out of paper, one friend was cooking*





What was inside my "crown"





"Surprise!!!!" I yelled.



Friends : *blink blink* err...Surprise!!!



 HAHA high-larious. Of course, they got pissed and make me blow my own balloons (hello, who makes birthday girl do stuff on her birthday?). So my mission of the day, was to surprise every guests that came.



Super fun.



So people came, we BBQed (ok, I didnt go near the grill because it was so hot, and I believe that I might melt). Yummy food. Ate like there's no tomorrow.

















































....and than there's charades. Of course, my team won *blow nails*




Azrin gave me a lovely gifts.



I've been wanting this one book for a while, and Sarah got it for me. Super love!!! Finished reading already :)


On a different note, Happy birthday to Greg! Its so freaking cool to share the same birthday as one of your best friend, but its so not cool, not spending it together for the past 40 years.


BOOOOO! *thumb down*




2 comments:

  1. happy birthday peeps...nice day ahead

    thefye.com <<< my site

    ReplyDelete
  2. urs beloveed hannahJune 18, 2011 at 12:17 AM

    :( y u never invited meeeee???????? hahah i stalk u (lalas sis)(just to remind u):p nvr in vite me!!!!

    ReplyDelete