Sunday, April 3, 2011

RIP 24 hours


Sad, sad morning for me.

You see, the only pets that are allowed in this house are fishes. No cats, nothing furry that has a possibility to poop anywhere is allowed in this house. Thanks to a clean freak mom.

So for the past year, I've been buying fishes as pets. Some survived a day, some survived a year. RIP Wednesday, Ismail, Starbucks, Pillow, Sushi...and many many more fishes *cry*.


My favourite fish is 24 hours. He was the first fish I bought, last year, on my birthday.


He was such a happy fish, I even thought him how to dance.hehe.


This morning, I woke up to feed my fishes (I had 2 fishes only, Siti and 24hours)...



24 hours is gone!!!!!!

My oldest fish is dead. Dieded. Died.


Mommy wanted to fry him, and she did it with an evil laugh.Sobs.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Exabytes.

    We would like to invite you to join our Angel Programme.
    You will be given RM50 as bonus upon sign up.

    For our Angel Program, the sales will be credited to the first referrer.
    Our system will place a cookie at the client which first click on your banner, as long as they do not delete the cookie, in the future when they purchase product

    from us, the commission will go to you.

    Check out http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete