Thursday, April 14, 2011

One Year

One year ago, I started this blog.

LuckyTwentyEight turns 1.


What made me registered, and wrote my first post was purely just me wanting to share with people how my daily life is like. Honestly, even I didnt know I was living quite a wonderful life until I write about it every other day, alhamdulillah. I guess i appreciate my life more when I see it in black and white (ok, maybe all the colours blogspot font has).

Its interesting to see my family come up and say they read my blog *waves at Sulaiman crew and AlMohdhar crew*. Of course I have my friends that scolds me when I dont update *Hi Fazu*.


Anyway, thank you all.

I hope my kids and grandchildren will read my blog and see what their mother/grandmama was up too. Ok, maybe you guys should not eat these unhealthy food I ate.


....to many many more years!!! Cheers *picks up a mug of rootbeer*

P.S I dont know what I've been busy with, but I have posts lined up to be published. Stay tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment