Sunday, May 8, 2011

I got it from my Mama










Dear Mama,


Thank you for cooking the most ah-ma-zing food in the world. Only you would call me fat while serving ikan masak lemak and say "eat, eat, later u lapar"


Thank you for calling me every morning until my phone battery runs out just to wake me up for class.Even if my class is in the evening.


Thank you for updating me with all the Malay drama there is on TV, when I miss an episode or two. Only you would understand my need to watch Nur Kasih. Oh yes, now your obsession with Indonesian dramas sometimes makes me feel like Bunga Citra.


Thank you for understanding the need of buying new clothes and handbag every week, and projecting those ideas to Abah. Yes, those handbags of yours that I 'borrowed', you'll probably not going to get it back.


Most importantly, thank you for raising me up, til where I am now. I thank you for giving me a comfortable life, and I appreciate every second of it. You're like my best friend that would never backstab me (maybe a couple of times when I told u a secret, and you told Dad). You might be the only person who would still love me even if I'm bald (because Dad is not a big fan of bald people).


I love you more than anything in the world. I am truly sorry if I have ever hurt your feelings, raised my voice, broke your necklace (no, it did'nt just dissapear like that), trouble you and ate your last piece of cake.


Sayang Mama!!!

-Adik



They say everyday is mother's day. Of course it is. My mother thinks so because she wants a present everyday. Sorry ma, I love you everyday, but I'll only get you MD gift once a year.





Dad : Hah new handbag. don't ask me for one anymore

Mom : says who?

Dad : What r u going to do with the overflowing handbags in the room?

Mom : Charity. It'll be empty again, and you can buy me new ones.



1 comment:

  1. i understand your need to watch Nur Kasih... lol...

    ReplyDelete