Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Strike


I went bowling the other day with Azrin and his brother, Ashraf. Bowling- as far as I would go with sports. This is like, what they call it, cardio for me.hehe.

Honestly, I stink in bowling. The ball would just either swerve to right or way to the left. Starting to think my arm is senget. Now, the Faizs, on the other hand, were on a roll with 'X' and '/' everywhere. Showoff, pfft.

"P" is me, followed by "A" for Azrin and the 3rd "A" is Ashraf.

First round..



Meh, I beat Ashraf *flips hair*.

Second round..



*hides*

By the third round, my arm was about to fall off and I was smelling some awesome food behind. The pins was also starting to look like drumsticks.




Yes, yes, I stink!

But in my defense, Azrin and Ashraf are some competitive brothers, Kinda like...Serena and Venus.Bahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment