Monday, May 16, 2011

P'riok


It was our 40th month-anniversary the other day (here's a bucket if you need to barf). Usually Azrin will bring me out for a nice dinner and stuff, but this time I decided to turn things around when I surprise him with a steamboat buffet. My treat this time.

This place is a little bit secluded, but it was a gorgeous place. You dine by the lake, where your boyfriend could start reading you poems, and dedicate the moon to you. Ok, if Azrin did that, I would probably push him into the lake.Cheeseball.



Screw having you swin across the ocean (or lake!) in the name of love, I'm here for the food, baby!



We did'nt eat by the lake because if we did, I would have to walk quite far (with stairs!) to the buffet table, and knowing, a super clumsy girl, the idea of me on heels, balancing 40 plates of food is not a good sight. I might just fall and have freaking crabsticks and quail eggs flying everywhere and might even end up in someone's hair. Yikes!

They really got my two thumbs up because of this:




YAM ICE CREAM!!!Anyway, back to us. After 40 months, I think that Azrin and I have grown (physically too!) so much that we just act differently. For example, if we were having a fight, instead of calling my best friend and starting a conversation with "OMG did you know what he did? Such a jerk!", we tend to settle in between us, and that other people did not need to know our problems. We're also getting pretty awesome at pretending nothing happened when we have company.

Ngawh, we've grown up sho fast.

Happy 40th, awak!


No comments:

Post a Comment