Monday, May 30, 2011

Sweet Birthday


Hie world!

I could not login my blogspot *smacks forehead*. See, I need a new laptop. Anywho, yesterday was Azrin's 24th birthday! Omgheissooldicouldhearhisbonescracking heee.

I'm so hyper.I miss my blog. Exam next week, have not start anything *bangs head on the wall*.

Oh yeah, back to birthday boy's big day.Since its now 11.35 pm (scientists say must sleep before 11pm), and le cousin is snoring next to me and it is really tempting me to go sleep (I think she's having a naughty dream *stares at haniff*) so this is just gonne be a short one.


Treated Azrin and Ashraf (not his birthday but hi ashraf! *waves*) Haagen Dasz as a pre-birthday dessert. Actually, we were bored waiting for the party to start.


A few little little birdie told me Azrin little brother is...is...is....... how do we say this, cute?comel?panas?What say you.





..haih this boy, people buy ice cream for him, he go eat Jusco bread *shakes head*

Ok, le cousin just vibrated!!I swear!! HAHAHAHAHAH! Ok, maybe I should sleep on the floor. Bye! *carries pillows and blankets*

BYE *flying kiss* (seriously, what's wrong with me?)





Happy birthday beepster!Bah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment