Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weddinks

Last Saturday, I attended a cousin's wedding.

Half way through my block teaching class, I decided to walk out of class and head to Bangi. The wedding was held at Petronas Permata, Bangi. Or was it Kajang?Ok, not really and 'A' student for geography here.

The ceromany was beautiful. I guess it was more of a 'garden' wedding (because the pelamin was filled with lovely, lovely flowers.


The highlight (for me, it was) was the food. Awesome food. The fact that I didnt ate the whole day, contributed to the seconds.Or thirds.

...and of course the glowy, gorgeous bride and groom.



I wore heels that day, now my leg hurts from my ankle right up to my knee. Sort of like cramps. Why, oh why?

My parents and the newlyweds


Anyway, Congratulations Abang Pol & Kak Nurul!!!

*pictures stolen with permission from PakTam.heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment