Monday, August 9, 2010

Saiful & Nurul's Reception

Remember when I skipped class and turn up for a cousin's wedding?

So last Saturday was the second reception, help at Malaysian Petroleum Club (MPC), KLCC, a super duper fancy, exclusive club. I guess this was the more modern reception, because guests showed up in suits and evening gowns (it was just another reason for me to go shopping).

We were right next to the bridge!


View of KL from the bar area

During the rehersal, I was sticking my nose everywhere and started snapping pictures :)

Lounge for guests of honour to chill before the ceremony


Main table


Sort of a grand entrance to the main table



Each table beautifully decorated with a gorgeous centerpiece

Guests are VVIPs, so there were not many seats, but the setting was beautiful. Every detail was paid attention to, combination of black and red was seen from decoration at the bar, to the pillars, to of course, the tables.


Guests of Honour : DYMM The King, The Queen, Sultan of Kedah and Sultanah of Kedah.

The King and Sultan of Kedah (Sorry for the blur-ness. I was trying to bow, shake hands and take a picture at the same time)


The one in gold is the Sultanah of Kedah

Food served to guests was a 5-course fusion meals. Sorry, no pictures. The dinner started really late, and I was super hungry so by the time the 2nd course came, I did not even bother where my camera was.heh.


Sharp looking bride and groom!


No comments:

Post a Comment