Sunday, August 29, 2010

Double Dose


Last week, I had free tickets for a screening of 2 movies. Perks of being a blogger, I tell you.

First up, Vampires Suck.


I love twilight. I know some people find this whole vampire-human thing the most annoying thing in the world. I do, too, sometimes. This movie is a spoof of Twilight. I find spoof super funny. From all the Scary Movies, Dance Flick, now this. So I was dying to go watch.

Edward and Becca


It was funny, at first, but after a while I find it too exaggerated. I think the things that you see in the trailers are the only super funny bits of the movie. I would probably give it a 6.5/10.

Second, Going the distance.


I though it was a sappy, romantic movie. But then again it is Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. It should be a comedy, right? I was sleepy, so I was hoping to not fall asleep in the cinema. Turns out, it was an awesome movie! Effing funny.


Since Drew and Justin are an off-camera couple, you could really see the chemistry, sparks, or whatever you call it, on screen.

Btw, the weather now is so cra-zy!!Freaking sore throat! Thank god I'm on a 1 week holiday. Jealous much??heh.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment