Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mother

How's the fasting going? *checks image in mirror*

Nope, have not lost any lbs. Its ok, 25 days to go..

The past 5 days, have been the least productive days of my life. Sahur-sleep-break fast-dessert-sleep.No wonder I'm packing on the pounds.haih.

Speaking of sahur, I respect my mother (all mothers, actually) for always preparing food in the middle of the morning. No whining. No complaining. Always wake me up with a smile. She will always have to wake up at least an hour ahead of us, blending, cooking, while the rest of us are still dreaming about 'Chuck Bass'. When she's done, she will calmly wake each of us up and here we are throwing fits for waking us up. And she still serve us food.

And than there's the choices of food. Mommy always have to think of what to cook. Something I like, something Daddy likes, something she likes..Of course she wants to make everyone happy.And super full.

Who says being a housewife is easy?

If it was me, do you want to know what I'd feed my kids?
Mamee Sllrrrp.

They can even pick their own flavour.

Easy, no?

*smacks forehead*



No comments:

Post a Comment