Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movie Mania

I have been such a bum this fasting month, its not even funny. Sleep in as if I'm on a holiday- attendence is looking not so good. Darn all this morning classes.


A couple of weeks back, in preparation to fasting month, I went on a crazy downloading frenzy (thank god for Unifi) and now I have kebejillion movies to watch, therefore, I'm getting blind-er by the day (due to facing the laptop every waking second of the day), and waking up late.


Oh btw, that movie City of Angels creep-ed the crap out of me! Who does a movie like that? Was that suppose to be a romantic movie? Pffft.


Creepy!!

Got to adjust my sleeping habit back, or I'll flunk this semester *touch wood*.

Since Day 1 of ramadhan, I have watched about 10 movies, a whole season of Boston Legal and a whole season of Big Bang Theory *crossed eyes*. I need to get a life, huh?

Guess what I eat while watching movies??


Aaaah, good ol' mamee sllrrrp, toss in some crabstick and sausages, topped with an egg- compliments a great movie (sorry no picture of my creation, kinda lost my camera charger, but hey, time to use your imagination, ey). Just don't watch any of Saw while eating, or it'll come right back out.heh.

No wonder these pants are getting tighter.sob.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...boleh saya copy movie dari awak? Hehehe...saya tak ada unifi...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. of choressss!hehehehehe but u shud get unifi though..

    ReplyDelete