Thursday, August 19, 2010

Slave


Happy Friday people! You know what this means? It means that tomorrow I will sleep until break fast time.Awesome!! This was such a busy, busy week. 2 presentations (which did not go so well, unfortunately) and a test *fingers crossed*

Also, I got my blackberry back. Yeah, went to fix the track ball (this was the second time my track ball was spoilt).



Time to get Bold 2 *died*

Now that I got my Blackberry back, I am back on Kardashian/Paris Hilton mode. You know, where you can see these people ALWAYS with their Blackberry, or whatever gadget they have. It's kind of an accessory. Who needs a bracelet when you can wear something that you can communicate with right?

This is an addiction.




Now, I am always tapping something..

Mom : Everywhere in the house I could hear you click-clack-click-clack here and there.

Dad : What multi-million dollar business do you have? *looks at his phone* Even I don't have people calling or texting.

Friends : Get off your phone!

....I feel an intervention coming.


Even Azrin is left out.

Azrin : ...bla bla...work....bla bla..training...bla bla...there's a snake on your shoulder...
Me : Oh no!!Can't find Old Town on foursquare!
Azrin : .............

Poor guy!

However, I am an awesome girlfriend, so instead of me leaving him in the real world to enter the virtual blackberry world, I decided to drag him in with me. Genius, no?

Whenever we go out for drinks, we'll sit across each other, both busy with Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, sometimes even BBMed each other.

Azrin : Oh no, got road block in PJ
Me : Yeah, goddit too.
* both continue bb-ing*

"Hie, I'm Sharifah, and I'm an addict"

No comments:

Post a Comment