Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Roar!


Oh, I hav'nt blog about fashion for quite a long time. No wonder I was feeling something..missing.

I realise that animal prints are kind of 'in' write now. Be it tiger, leapord, zebra, cougar, whatever- ladies around the globe are trying to wear it. Some are even dressing their furnitures with it.




I find dressing head to toe in prints super tacky. However, when it is done with class and elegance, it would look beautiful. There is a fine line between looking classy and looking like a transexual hooker.


Many designers came up with animal prints in their collection, and they look good!Even with head to toe covered with animal prints. But then again, they are 6ft,skinny,flawless hair, lucious hair models with never ending legs. They would look good if i throw my pillowcase on them.

Where is the fair-ness in this world?

Dolce & Gabanna


Moschino

Ferragamo


Maybe I should start with a leapord print headband first.

No comments:

Post a Comment