Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stocks

I wanted to put my Finance skills that I've absorbed for 4 years to test. I also wanted to prove that I could still be an awesome 'money' person even when I watch E!News and ditched Financial Daily.


There is this game going on online about trading shares or stocks (really, I don't know the difference) with virtual money and stuff.



It uses the real KLSE thing, only you trade with virtual money (thank god).

So I registered for fun, just to see what happens.

First of all, that screen with rows and rows of numbers makes me dizzy. Green, red, yellow, open, high, low - Ohmygod! Never seen any of these in class..




So I depended on common sense..

"Ah, I shall pick the green ones"

I don't even know how this works.

After clicking here and there any putting whatever amount I felt like typing..

"DONE"


So I logged off and the next day I logged back in..

-$864.95

&^%$#*@!!!!

Apparently picking things with your heart does not work in the corporate world. I picked Genting, because its a fun place. I picked MAS, because I like to travel. I picked Muhibah, because there is a restaurant of that name 3 minutes away from my house. I picked PohKong because, I mean, who does not like gold, right? I also 'invested' in Fitters because I was hungry and it sounded like banana fritters.

None of them gave me returns.Pffft!

*looks at list of potential future career*
*cross out 'Investment Planner'*

So you guys could give it a try, too! They give out crazy cash prizes with highest portfolio.

Click here to find out how..
http://malaysia.youthsays.com/shepie/oskic

For me, no hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment