Friday, July 23, 2010

Tekken is in the Cinemas!!!

I must say I'm a pretty boy-ish girl. I did not grow up with any sister, instead I have an elder brother.Much elder.9 years elder, to be precise. What did this siblings do while growing up? Our age gap is too big to wrestle around and fight (plus, he won't hurt his one and only precious sister, right?), so we took it to the battle ground.

...on TV, that is.

From PS, to PS2, I spent most of my childhood on video games. I think kids these days don't even know how to play traditional games, like congkak (oh well, there will probably be a 'congkak' video game soon). I play all sorts of games, from racing, to football, to spongebob-anything.

My ultimate favourite- Tekken! From the first one, till the 6th- been there, done that!

No, I did not choose one of those girly, giggly ones, only because they're too noisy. My favourite character is Eddy Gordo *yummm*. He is the Brazillian dude (i think, because he always wear something green and yellow), tough, dark and handsome. I love him, because he does not fight with the typical punch-punch-kick-punch-kiccccccck. But he is a Capoeira master, which is like a dance thing with legs always up in the air. Oh, a man who fights with dancing? That is sexy on a stick!





*drooool*

I remember when Eddy used to fight Kazuya (I think he is my brother's pick). Of course Eddy's legs would end up on Kazuya's head.




*double drool*

...and than there's Panda.





Awwwwww. Who would ever hurt a cute little thing like this?


Anyway, now the movie is coming out *excited* and from the trailer that I watched, ORGASMIC! If it is anything like the video game, it would be AWESOME!


Can't wait! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment