Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jacob-fied

The long anticipated Twilight : Eclipse is out! I got to watch it on the first day!


As much as I love Edward since the first movie, I must admit, he's pretty boring now. Hes becoming a girl, sort of. But c'mon, its Edward, still the love of my life *drool*.

The third movie has more Edward vs Jacob scenes, and I'm not complaining about that. Is it just me or I could lose count of abs on that boy (it is starting to look like a chocolate bar *yummy*). To hell with team edward or team jacob, I'm on team bella, for scoring a hot vampire and abslicious wolf.

"Let's face it, I'm hotter" - Jacob Black.
"You'll be a lot warmer with your clothes off" - Jacob Black.
" Does he even own a shirt?" - Edward Cullen.
"Could you at least try to keep your thoughts to yourself?" - Edward Cullen.

*died* ....... *died again*


My favourite scene would be the camping scene, where Edward and Jacob sort of verbally battle it out while Bella was sleeping. Trust me, if I were to be in a camp, with Edward and Jacob, sleeping would be the last thing on my mind *grin*.

It was definitely better than the last Twilight.much better. but not as good as the first one (Edward was super charming back then). Though most of the time my eyes were glued to Jacob's abs.

Im going to hug Jacob's picture to sleep now *wipes drool*.

No comments:

Post a Comment