Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girl v Boy

I'm super grateful that I'm a girl, sometimes. Yes, I can't pee standing up, can't think of nothing (still amazes me that men have a box of nothing in their brain), do not understand football, but listen boys, we do have multiple orgasms! *sticks out tongue*. Pee and sex aside, I like being a girl, because I can dress up.

We girls can pick between pants, skirts, shorts, leggings, jeggings, dress, shirts, tunics, tshirts, tube, halter, heck, we could put on cardboards and be fabulous. Case in point : Lady Gaga.

Sorry boys, y'all stick with the boring tshirt, suits, pants. Although more and more boys are starting to wear skirts and leggings.Such copycats.It's ok, there is one thing that will always belong to the ladies- heels.

Oh god, I sound like a sexist now.

Designers now do spice up men's outfit, but I find there is a super duper thin line between being metrosexually hawt and looking gay (having 90% gay models walking up and down the runway sure does'nt help).

What ever happens to all the straight models?


Holy moly guacamole!Who needs the World Cup when you have that, right Chris? Must.Go.Portugal.Find.Boys.Like.That.

In Malaysia, I understand it is hard for boys to dress up because of the weather (well, than everyone should work out and walk around topless). But beauty is pain right?Or was it pain is beauty? Anyway, boys, just suck it up, spray on a couple bottles of perfume (because all the sweat is going to stank you up) and be oh-so-fabulous.

All men should look like this, and the world will be a better place.


Hermes

Hermes


Calvin Klein

Gucci


Ferragamo



Ferragamo


Dunhill

Dunhill

Burberry

All together now : *DROOOOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment