Monday, July 26, 2010

Easy Peasy

Classes started. Its crazy! Can't wait for this whole 'college' thing to be over. Yeah, I know how people say things like college is the best time of your life and what not, but I'm over it. Im 21, I was suppose to finish college last year, but the genius me just had to flunk some papers (like I said, numbers and me don't go). I'm more Fashion, less Finance.


See, couture and cash dont mix.

My timetable is pretty nuts. I arranged my classes to be one after another, so I barely have time for lunch on some days (I should lose weight by the end of the semester, right?).

Speaking of lunch, I realise that most students, either local, international, art, engineering, we all have one thing in common- how dependant of us to instant noodle. After all, its cheap, its quick, and available 24 hrs, 7 days a week, no?

I am no exception. Even though I live with my parents, at times when they are not at home, and when there is a hole in my pocket (I really don't know where my money go), I turn to a good friend. The one that stands by me through rough times, the one that acompany me on night I've to study for a test and the one that is always there in the kitchen cupboard even if the tsunami hits (touch wood!!).heh


.... Mamee Sllrrrp!

aah, from chicken, asam laksa, mee rebus, original, to my favourite- Kari Berapi!


When I have all the time in the world, I would spice things up by frying it with sausages, prawns or whatever I have in the freezer.

...but when I'm busy (or lazy) I just boil water, pour, wait 3 minutes, and tadaa!! Thay even have a bowl/cup so no need to wash dishes (yay!!).



Ultimate lazy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment