Saturday, July 31, 2010

Garam.Sit.

I started school, Azrin started his new job, so by the end of the day, we would either just go out for a drink, or one of us would just fall asleep while on the phone.

Weekends should be our date-day right? Unfortunately, not. I have Block Teaching this weekend. That means I have 4 hours of class on Saturday and Sunday. Not just that, I have to listen to I-dont-understand-you Australian accent. So, basically, I have to wake up in the morning, on a weekend, and go listen to something, that in my head, does'nt even make sense. Im too use to learning with " You know how you get this ah?" and " This and that you get this lah!" Any accent without 'ah' and 'lah' would have a hard time registering in my brain.heh.

So Friday night, Azrin and I went to watch the long awaited, Salt.


Oh, Angelina Jolie. Honestly, if it wasn't for Jolie, I think the movie would be a bit on the boring side. Nothing new on the whole action, shooting, jumping, spy-ing thing, espiacially from Jolie. But her hotness still makes the movie good. Is it me or she ages drastically. Having 95 kids sure takes a whole lot out of you.



....eh, still gorge!

Before the movie, we were walking around and found a really cozy place to chill and eat.

Duduk Cafe.

Food is good, very homey environment. In fact, not many people know this place I think, so we had the whole place to ourselves!






No comments:

Post a Comment