Friday, July 16, 2010

Sasso-what?

Azrin and I missed our monthesarry on the 12th, but I believe in even if you are 4 days late, just celebrate it. Why? Because once you miss a celebration, there will be more "its ok, we'll just celebrate next month" moments. Unacceptable.

So we decided to go out for dinner. We always try out new places, once a month.

On the phone..
Me : Lets eat Sosoreno
Azrin : I dont want Japanese.
Me : Seroseno..
Azrin : huh?
Me : Sarroso??
Azrin : Sauce what?
Me : Sassorosso!!
Azrin : wtf
Me : Its an Italian restaurant lah.


So yeah, its Sassorosso. Can't they put normal easy name like Periuk, Belanga, Hammer, Teapot, something along that line. Anyway, Azrin is crazy about Italian food. He would sleep with pasta if he could (eww, gross).
.


The place was somewhere in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. Its preety secluded though, but very intimate.Friendly waiters, too (maybe too friendly).

Waiter : Who's choosing the wine?
Me : No wine, sorry.
Waiter : *weird look* Why?
Me : ..............


Food was awesome, though.
My Penne Chicken with Creamy Tomato Sauce :
Im not a big fan of tomato-based pasta but this was gooooood!
Azrin's Fettucine Carbonara :

Yummy. Anything with the word carbonara on, Azrin would kill for. He would probably name his son Mohd Carbonara.
Azrin's Chocolate Ice Cream, and my God-knows-what ice cream :

My ice cream tasted like lemon and vanilla.No idea what it was. I think it had something in it because I was super giddy after.
Wheeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment