Monday, July 19, 2010

BFF B'day!


First of all, Happy Birthday Siti Sarah/Lala/Square/Squee/Lalat/Shrek/Crazy Hair. How come, the longer I know you, I realise that I come up with more weird names for you. Eh, that is what friends are for, right?


So she had a small dinner at her house, a potluck thing. Knowing my friends, food will never be enough, so everyone bought/cooked food as if this country will be at war tomorrow. Oh well, since you can't lose weight, why not make your friends fat *flips hair*.



Her apartment was beautiful!! One side with a view of..the world, and another side a view of mountains, which apparently is where the Orang Asli stays (I wonder if they really are always naked, because it was kinda cold). We ate on her giganticor balcony, and since it was on the 14th floor (i think), it was freezing!

As a birthday tradition, we played charades! Sofia, Sarah, Fazna and myself should enter World Charades Championship or something, I swear. Fazna and I are in a team and we lost!

I gave Sarah her present, and everyone was grossed out. I dont understand why though. It's not used, duh!

Panties!!and a ring that screams "Siti Sarah".heh.


Sofia will interframe any chance she gets :)


Happy Birthday to a lady I've known since high school, who I've dragged to study in Sunway too, the one I turn too for shoes advice (only because Sofia can't see colours!), and may we be friends until YOU are grey and old (hehe), and I promise you, if one day you're in a coma or something (touch wood), I will put preety make-up on you, I will brush your hair and I will put on you the most ridiculously high heels on you (because you don't need to walk in them anyway) espiacially if your doctor is cute *wink*. I hope, that in 40 years time, others may not understand us, but we still understand each other.

*sob*

Now that speech made sense. Why? Because the morning of her birthday, this is what I wished her :


Selamat Hari Jadi Makcik!Semalam saya sudah menunggu sehingga pukul 12 untuk mengucapkan hari jadi kepada awak, tetapi tiba tiba mata saya tertutup.Semasa bangun sudah pukul 9 pagi.Jadi maaf ya.Selamat Hari Jadi.Semoga awak jadi tinggi, semoga awak pass company reporting, semoga awak boleh pakai contact lense semula, s...emoga princess fiona berada dengan awak selama-lamanya dan semoga 'boobs' dan buntut awak tidak akan jatuh.eh, awak mahu hadiah atau spa.sila pilih sekarang.sekian terima kasih..

*smacks forehead*

Obi's birthday, here we come!!

3 comments:

  1. Shapey this is so sweet! Thank you :)
    and i know its not directly mentioned here..
    but yes, u know i LOVE u too :p
    hearts, lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn... y must approve one?
    ps - i read the rest too.. im sorry i dnt keep up.. i promise to go online more often than once a month from now on.. blame the blackberry!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lala : hihihih at last! kene tag kat fb baru baca. cittttttt. anyways. hearts hearts

    ReplyDelete