Sunday, July 30, 2017

I Have Tasted This Before


Azrin and I visited Uncle Mi and Aunty An who just got back from Melbourne and they got these not-so-normal chocolates from a place they went..Yarra something. Not the river. I'll check with them haha.

Back to the chocolates, even Aunty An said "I don't want to try these chocolate by myself so you guys eat lah".



Hmm. Thanks?

Azrin picked this one.



Me : Wait. Very familiar. I have tasted this before, but I don't know what or from where.
Azrin : Hmm. Macam got angin sikit
Me : Yes but its not mint.
Azrin : Oh! I know! That thing orang sapu dekat kepala tu..what is that?
Me : Yes! minyak kapak!!
Uncle Mi & Aunty An : ........huh?

Its got that light smell of minyak kapak or minyak angin (I don't know which is which), but still very chocolatey.

Second pick. My pick.



Me : This one taste like pasta!
Azrin : Ya lah, marinara!
Uncle Mi & Aunty An : -__________-"

Hehe. Its good to have different kinds of chocolates. Very hard to find here (I think).







No comments:

Post a Comment