Monday, July 24, 2017

Next Time, Drop Me Your Number


I was out shopping with Azrin one day, and we were walking back to our car, I thought something was a bit..off. One of my gift is I can detect something that is not right (especially when is has got to do with colours or shapes) with just a glance.

"Chup, something's missing"

I called Esther (the fun car lady) immediately and talked to her and she ordered it and everything, after a week it was ready and we had to go to the service centre to put it on. I was so annoyed with whoever that had that much time to steal that thing (I don't even know what it is called) even when we were in a so-called "prestigious" place *rolls eyes*. Seriously, I don't care about the cost, but we had to rush to Damansara early in the morning through the crazy traffic, wait for three freaking hours, and rushed to work (yes, I was late!) just for that thing.

Urgh!




I don't even know what that thing is for.

To the dude who stole that thing from my car, the next time you plan to do that, drop me your number, I will call you and maybe belanja you one ok. No need to steal from me or from anyone else. It is troublesome. Please.

Selfish.










No comments:

Post a Comment