Thursday, July 6, 2017

Gotta Work B**ch

..so here's the big story!

Since I met Azrin a decade ago, I told him I want to meet Britney at least once in my life, you know like my life dream! I had all her albums, wanted to be her as I was growing up and my poor brother had to listen to her music all day as I blasted her songs next door. The amount of "A"s I had to get in my exams just so I get her CDs and other Britney stuff. If you think about it, Britney was the source of my straight As haha.

So when I found out about her touring around asia, I panicked. I mean, I was going to see Britney! Time to plan.

Plan A- Bangkok. A day before raya (malam raya). Told Daddy and Stepmom about it.
Stepmom : Adik, orang malam raya dok bertakbir, awak nak pergi mengadap si Britney. I don't know what to say lah. Up to you
Daddy: *looks away and did not talk to me for the rest of the night*
We still planned to go, but then it was sold out less than an hour after the launch. Tak sempat.

Plan B- Hong Kong. Sold out while I was signing up before purchasing the tickets. Boo.

I was getting depressed. Last choice was Singapore but Azrin had something on and could not make it.

Suddenly, they opened another show in Bangkok, a day before the original show. Purchased it immediately without thinking or asking anyone. Hehe.




We made it! The place was huge! Yes, Britney was really tiny, but oh well, we had so much fun! Azrin and I were competing who would know more songs of hers, I must say we both knew about 98%. That's because the 2% were her new songs haha!

I felt so underdressed because people that came were dressing up as Brit, like in the red cat suit or in a school uniform and two ponytails.




Azrin : I should have came in a stewardess uniform, more cantik than everyone kan?

Errr. Should I be worried?

I was wondering why were there "older" people there watching, dancing and singing throughout the concert, but then I realised oh yeah..we are from THAT era.

Heh.

Loved it.

Next? Aiming for Beyonce or Lady Gaga.











No comments:

Post a Comment