Thursday, July 13, 2017

Remember, remember


My hollywood husband can sing along to any songs from those famous old movies where i will just stare at him and *crickets*. Yes, we are suppose to switch the industries we are in now. He can sing around the house pretending to be Elvis, he knows all the movies like Grease, Sound of Music- probably the only things he could talk to Daddy about besides dessert. His first concert was even Michael Jackson! *rolls eyes*

So when i found out klpac will be staging this show, I was kinda excited. Screw it, I was super excited! I get to watch it, and have something in common with my hollywood husband! *dances* Haha.



"B, I'll be watching Fame tomorrow k. You go dinner sendiri la"

He started singing all the songs. Sheesh, he could at least wait till after I watch the show and we can sing together.

After the show last night, I went home, and I was singing and he was rolling his eyes because he sang it the day before. Apparently its that famous Fame song. Oops.








"I'm gonna live forever..I'm gonna learn how to fly"
"Remember remember remember"

Hehe.

Anyway, the show was amazing!! Opens today! Ticket price? Wait for it.....

RM53!!! to watch FAME??

whatchuwaitingfor.

www.klpac.org







No comments:

Post a Comment