Tuesday, July 11, 2017

#bingbahagia


It was a beautiful weekend since our last "makcik" got married! *fireworks*

On Friday was her nikah, Azrin and I rushed from work, I did curse a few cars on the road, hoping to not miss her "aku nikahkan kau.." moment. Once we got around her house area, we got lost. Happens every single freaking time!

We were going back and forth.

"Is it this house? But this one no pool"
"Eh her house got big swing outside lah"
"Takkan la, during nikah tak switch on the lights kut? Maybe buat dekat belakang"
"Eh not this one kut, yang ni got chinese word all over"

Yes, at last we found the house with khemah outside. Should have look for a house with a tent 30 minutes before right? *smacks forehead*










Just in time for her nikah. And food. Delicious food!

The next day was their reception. Did not want to be late again so we were one of the first ones there. Hehe.



It was like a Sunway reunion for me, and Azrin got to see his MRT ex-colleagues. Yes, Fara and I studied at the same place and Azrin worked with her together before, but Azrin and Fara also went to the same primary school or something. See, we are all in the same circle.






So fun meeting everyone, updating what is everyone up to, babysitting everyone's babies (only Lilly and Ruqqie want me haha) and of course the bride and groom- Gorgeous! Everything was just perfect!

To Bahagia & Fara, congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Makcik, you know we have had our err, ups and downs, but let me tell you, I know you are super super happy and I am glad you have found your prince charming who can take care of you. Have fun on your honeymoon, guys!

Congrats prom queen and hubby!








No comments:

Post a Comment