Sunday, August 13, 2017

Forty Before Forty


She is back!



One of my doctors via whatsapp is back for a month! Who needs to go to a hospital when you have a cousin who can answer everything..kinda like google. When I feel sick, text her. Itchy somewhere, text her. Don't understand my doctor, text her. Haha. Well, even when I need emotional support, its her. so yay!

..and look! my doctor belanja me all the yummy and perfect medications while we gossip and chit chat. Perfect!



#manamaucari

Me : Aja, if I get pregnant one day, you jadi my gynae la.
Her : Err. No thanks.
Me : Alaaa. Why
Her : Don't think I want to see
Me : Eh. Dulu when we were small we use to mandi together and all..so yeah nothing to hide already kot.
Her : Errr..

Haih.

Anyway, we were suppose to reach this whole travelling to 40 countries before we turn 40 thing. We have been planning to go around Europe (to cover about 5 countries) for the past few months, but after a while we did not talk about it. Thats when Azrin and I planned the HK trip, but right after we bought everything she told me she was still on for the eurotrip.

Azrin was so pissed because he wants to go to Berlin. Yes, my husband asked if he could follow my cousin for her trip.

-_______-"

I offered Azaliya to come with us to HK but she bought her tickets already.

*cry*

Miscommunication issue.

So her "back for one month" is more like 2 weeks. Pfft.





No comments:

Post a Comment