Tuesday, August 29, 2017

HK Trip- Food


One thing I learned from my past trips with Azrin is to plan everything properly since almost every country we went, the moment we wanted to travel around or look for food, we would just stand in the middle of the city, looking around and..*crickets*

So before the trip, everyday after work and before I go to bed, I will properly google and plan every single thing. Yes, Azrin might be ocd in packing, but in planning a trip, I still hold the trophy *flips hair*. He was impressed throughout the trip.

*bows*

Haha.

I googled a list of all the halal chinese food in hk and we planned to try every single one of them. Dim sum, duck rice, goose, wanton noodle, everything.








So yummy!

My favourite is obviously the dimsum. We went to the place twice, wanted to have them for the third time and rushed through the wind and rain only to find out it was closed due to the typhoon *cry*.

I think it is good to eat their food when you travel to another country. I mean, that is the whole point, right? By the end of the trip, it was chinese food overload for the both of us.








No comments:

Post a Comment