Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I Just Want To


A day before my flight to HK was when I read and saw the videos about the typhoon that was all over the news. Azrin was already calling MAS to cancel our flight but I told him to give it until the next day.

The next day, everyday was ay-ok and we decided to just go with it even when our flight got delayed twice! We reached HK and I was so pissed when i claimed my luggage looking like this.



Wet.

Azrin : Your perfume must have exploded

I sat in the middle of the arrival hall just to open my luggage up but everything was fine and dry inside. Outside was wet with a weird smell, maybe someone else's bottle of wine spilled all over it or something. What a way to start my holiday, huh?



It was a great trip until...

A day before my flight back to KL another typhoon stopped by HK and it was quite scary! All shops were closed, we could not really go anywhere but to just stay in and thankfully it slowed down the next day so we could make our way to the airport.



Reached the airport, checked-in and I got a text from MAS that the flight "will be delayed". After a few hours hours of waiting, as we were already in the plane ready to head home after a super tiring day at the airport, another announcement was made saying that "take off will be delayed for 1 hour due to traffic congestion".

It was nice that the pilots and flight attendants apologised a few times but I am just so freaking tired and part of me wanted to say "look, I really to go home because I am tired and I can't wait to try that durian mc flurry everyone is talking about" but I didn't want to sound like a brat so I just sipped my apple juice, munched on my peanuts, watch a movie and wait for the plane to take off.

Don't get me wrong. I just have serious homesick issues. I may be away for 2 days and I can be homesick, which is why my favourite part of any flight home is when they say "welcome home".










No comments:

Post a Comment