Sunday, August 20, 2017

Debate


One of our debate topic- club memberships.

I've been telling Azrin it is pointless for us to have these memberships as one, we don't use them and two, to pay thousands per year is such a waste. Him being him, stands by his "no its good to have it".

..and the debate begins..

I really don't get it. Azrin have one in Kiara and I have another one in Shah Alam. We pay for it, but no, we havn't been going to use any of their facilities or even have dinner in years! My point is, might as well we donate the money to charity, right?

Azrin's point - Yea, but maybe one day we might need to use them and then we regret for selling them off.

-______________-'

Me : If you want to go gym (which trust me, we would never!), you can just go downstairs!
A: What if you want to swim
Me : You can't even swim. Anyway, also ada dekat bawah. Sauna also got.
A : What if I want to play tennis?
Me : Well, we've been through this. If sharapova nak ajar me also, she will give up. So no one will be able to teman you play. 
A : Bowling?
Me : Shopping malls got bowling alleys now.

Hmmm.

Well, just to get the guilt out of us, we went for a game of badminton once in his club.



Ohmygod, we were both seeing stars after 10 minutes of playing! I could feel the uncles who were playing in the next court looking at us weirdly. Seriously. Dying.

Next day, lunch- my club.



Fair and square. Now they're useful. We shall see when will the next visits be.












No comments:

Post a Comment