Monday, March 12, 2012

She's 25!

Now that I'm working full time, I appreciate my weekends like you have no idea. Like for the next 4 weekends, I;m pretty much booked! Bummer. Dont even have time to wax them eyebrows. Now I know why accountants look like..well, accountants! Eek.

So last weekend my girl turned 25! Between calculating taxes, issueing invoices, chasing customers for payments, I managed to squeeze some time helping out in organizing a surprise for her (thank you, inventor of Whatsapps and BBM). Plan was to surprise her at her house when she comes back from hiking Saturday morning. I was sound asleep Friday night/ Saturday morning when got a call from Sofia at 4.30 am, crying.

"Its my birthday, I dont want to hike. All I want is a slice of cake"

"....its ok, Sofi. Goodnight"

I dont even know what I said to her.

Hazren texted everyone that they'll be home at 11 am.

They came back back at 2.30. I could've slept, damn it! Things I do for my friends. Haih.



SURPRISE!

"We've been waiting since 10. Starving. Can we eat. Yeah yeah, happy birthday whatever" *grabs a slice of pizza*







At night was the real celebration. Went to The Bee, Publika. Bad service. Waited 2 hours for a glass of ice water. Food was so-so. Thank god for awesome company.








Look what Sarah, Farah and I got for birthday girl!



Perfume: Britney (the one Azrin and I got her), JLo, Paris Hilton. Cool huh? But you know what it means, right?


Yeah you stink lady! Haha. Happy Birthday girl! Me love you long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment