Monday, March 26, 2012

40 days

Last weekend marked 40th day that mom left me. Left all of us. Did tahlil, and my eyes were close to shutting while reading the Yassin, I had no time (or energy!) to snap pictures


Except of Sarah and I. Of course.

Me: Now that you've come back from Umrah and stuff, you should keep this look
Sarah: I should, kan?
Me: ..but I dont think it goes with your mini dress and prostitute heels, though.

Honestly, this time there were more people who came than when we did the tahlil on Day 1 to 3!







..and those were the commotion last month. So imagine last weekend with double the number. People were fanning themselves with their yassins and tudungs. I apologise if there are anybody who came and was sweating cats. Some even had to sit on the kitchen floor. Sorry! I'll tell daddy to put 3 airconds in the kitchen ok.

...and of course, we were out of freaking food! Dad ordered food for 85 people, the caterer prepared food for about 90-95 people, and still we were out. We just know how to pick good food, huh? Everyone was saying it was finger licking delicious. Haha.

Anyway, I feel touched that there are so many people out there who came to sedekah some prayers for her, that there are still out there who cared for my family. Also only nice words and stories about Mommy was heard that night. I hope she could hear and see how much everyone loved her. Well, I love u Ma!

Thank you everyone who came by on Saturday. See you on the 100th day!

No comments:

Post a Comment